All professionals, whether doctors, dentists, or lawyers always insist and believe that they are the “very best” in their field. Yet, remember, in every class and in every professional field, there are always a bottom ten percent and a top ten percent. Doctors who graduate at the very bottom of their class in medical school are still called “doctors”. So how do you find the professional who is in the top 10% of their field?
After you, or someone you know, is injured, and suddenly find that you need help to hire a New York Personal Injury Lawyer but don’t know where to begin-what are you supposed to do?
How do you go about finding an attorney that is at the top of their field? You are reading this on the internet as your first search often starts on the Web. However, all the websites look good, all the lawyers tell you how experienced and compassionate they are, and they all are recognized for their achievements by various organizations and they all have achieved amazing results for their past clients.
So, which lawyer should you call and hire from all the lawyer television and radio ads and websites? That is why, I submit, positive reviews, letters of recommendations and testimonials, written by real past clients of the lawyer, are so important when choosing a New York Personal Injury Lawyer. If a lawyer has a record that is documented and has letters of thanks and appreciation from past clients, that is the very best recommendation you can have to hire any lawyer.
A Personal Injury Lawyer that has received hundreds of positive reviews and letters of recommendations and testimonials from satisfied past clients is a lawyer you should consider hiring.
The following are just a very small number of unsolicited letters received by Abraham Jaros and the lawyers at Jaroslawicz & Jaros by satisfied clients over many years:
- “Just wanted to thank you for all your help and I appreciate all your hard work. After having changed attorneys several times, you were reliable and made me feel comfortable. I can’t thank you enough and you will never understand how much this means to me. I appreciate you.”
- “I just wanted to thank you and your co-workers for a great job you guys have done for me and my family on my case I really appreciate the length that you went through to help me get what I deserve”
- “Thanks! Again, great job! I’d like you to send me a Complete transcript of the entire trial! First witness through his and your closing statements! You ARE THE BEST!!!!!”
- “Heartfelt thanks to you and the whole team there. I certainly was referred to the right firm. Thank you for your patience with my inquiries and steady and total professional handling of all...”
- “We can never thank you enough for all the hard work you both did in our behalf. Thank You never seems like enough. We do appreciate you greatly. I cannot even explain how thankful I am for everything you have done for us.”
- “Thank you again for the successful resolution of my case. From the initial interview through the deposition and ensuing conversations, you and your associates provided exemplary consideration and service.”
- “I just wanted to write to extend my thanks for your help throughout this process. I appreciate the efforts you extended on my behalf, and the settlement that you were able to get.”
- “Our family is so thankful for the representation offered by Jaroslawicz and Jaros. We clearly had a case of malpractice, but didn't know where to turn to for help. Jaroslawicz & Jaros walked us through the process, making certain we were updated and fully informed every step of the way. They were so kind to us, while at the same time, exemplary and unwavering in their representation of our case. We are certain that their work delivered the best possible results.”
- “I would like to thank you and your firm for representing me and thank you guys for making me feel sane again.”
- “I am so grateful for such a terrific settlement amount of this size. I can't thank you enough for your keen expertise and commitment to doing the best you could to achieve this deal. For sure, the law offices of Jaroslawicz & Jaros will be the only firm I ever recommend!!!!
- “I would like to thank the whole Jaroslawicz & Jaros law firm for their excellent legal representation. I could not be happier with the end result.”
- “You made a critical difference in my future. When no one wanted to take my case you saved the day and fought for me. It wasn't an easy fight, the process was challenging but you got the job done.”
- “Thanks again for displaying experience and skill to get the best possible results for me.”
- “Thank you, a million for all of your guidance and help these past couple of months. You are a rockstar, kick ass attorney and am forever grateful to you.”
- “I am writing to thank you for the great job you did for me in my lawsuit. The judge did not think the cause of action you and your partner came up with was valid. But, I overheard you persuading the judge to make them settle the case. I forget whether I told you how impressed I was with your legal skills and how grateful I was.”
I typically don't write reviews, but I thought I needed to share my experience with this law firm. I was more than pleased with my interactions, the phone manner, and patience in regards to explaining the legal verbiage that I didn't completely understand was beyond wonderful. My entire process was smooth, never left out of the loop, and I was very pleased with my settlement.”
Our hundreds of positive client reviews and testimonials speak for themselves
These quotes from the letters and emails cited above are just some of the hundreds of unsolicited letters of recommendations and testimonials that were sent to Jaroslawicz & Jaros by their satisfied clients over many years and their reviews can also be seen on Google, AVVO as well as on the Jaroslawicz & Jaros web site.