What do colleagues think of Jaroslawicz & Jaros?
When choosing an attorney you might first obtain recommendations from your family, friends or other professionals. You might also be interested in an attorney who has been recognized for excellence by colleagues in the industry. If that is the case, look no further than Jaroslawicz & Jaros.
Our firm not only comes highly recommended by past clients, you can look at our “Client Reviews and Testimonials” but we have also won awards and accolades for our work.
These awards include:
- Jaroslawicz & Jaros Rated a Ten (10) by AVVO
- Top Attorneys in the New York Metro Area
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The American Trial Lawyers Association – David Jaroslawicz
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers – The American Trial Lawyers Association – Abraham Jaros
- New York Super Lawyers – David Jaroslawicz, Norman E. Frowley & Harris Marks
- Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers Association – David Jaroslawicz
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 BEST – Client Satisfaction
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers – David Jaroslawicz
- Lead Counsel Rated in Plaintiff’s Personal Injury – Abraham Jaros
- David Jaroslawicz has been selected to lecture to other personal injury attorneys at the New York County Lawyers Association for many years.
If you are seeking an attorney for a personal injury you sustained in an accident, due to medical malpractice or a defective product, choose one that comes highly recommended by those in the industry. Jaroslawicz & Jaros has been recognized as a premier personal injury firm in the New York area.
If you or a loved one were injured and are in need of legal assistance, call Jaroslawicz & Jaros at 212-227-2780, or toll free in New York 1-800-269-2780, or submit an online questionnaire. The initial consultation is free of charge, and if we agree to handle your case, we will work on a contingency fee basis, which means we get paid for our services only if there is a monetary recovery of funds. In many cases, a lawsuit must be filed before an applicable expiration date, known as a statute of limitations. Please call to ensure that you do not waive your right to compensation. Or you can email us at email@example.com.